Record snippets of ur call with a handy movable record button in ur call screen
A record button widget appears during a call. You can:
- Start/stop recording anytime during the conversation
- The widget becomes movable upon Long-press
- Show/hide the record button from preferences even during a call.
Speakerphone based 2 way recorder. (Doesn t record both sides in non-speakerphone mode.)
1 hour record limit
Long press the recordings to:
- Rename file
- Edit subject
- Set flags/favorite
- Mark heard/unheard
- See details
- Send by email
- Import recordings
Compatibility: (please try our lite/trial version first)
Works great on HTC phones.
Works on Samsung phones with Android 2.2 and above.
Works on Sony Experia X8.
Does NOT work on most Motorola phones.
- MUST uninstall any other call recorder including the trial app BEFORE installing this.
- Do NOT start recording before other party picks up.
*** TROUBLE DOWNLOADING APP ???? ***
We see a lot of credit card transactions fail authorization. It is outside of the developers scope if the market is unable to push the app to your phone. For detailed information, please refer to:
We do not have the ability to respond to comments requesting help. Instead, please email us with the following details:
- Exact problem and scenario in which it occurs
- Phone model
- Version of Android OS
- Whether the problem exists in the free trial version of this app
To receive a refund within 24 hours, email us the receipt.
Call Recorder Widget is a free software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-08-31. The program can be installed on Android 2.2 and up.
Call Recorder Widget (version 2.0.6) has a file size of 1.02 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 654 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.